Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spread the word


Do you ever have something that means a lot to you that you want to share with people really badly?  You want everyone to experience something that has been very meaningful and powerful in your life?

Last April I attended a Motherhood retreat that literally changed me.  It has made such a huge difference in my life.  I really want to share this experience with people that I care about.  This April there is an opportunity to experience this same thing.  I want to share with with the other Moms I love and am friends with.  Not too many people are acting too enthusiastically about it this year and I want to put this out there that this can literally change not only who you are as a Mom and wife,  but also as a person. It will help you learn that Mommy is a person and how to better care for yourself so you can care for your family better.

Plus it was really FUN!  Great food, amazing women to interact with and great conversation!  I had so many "aha" moments about my kids and about ME that I am still using to this day.

I know that for some the cost is prohibitive, I know that a weekend seems a lot to give up.  Consider it part girls weekend and part professional development :)

Please let me know if you are interested and I will get you more information

No comments: