Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter Week



Here are some wonderful, very SIMPLE ideas (I am a minimalist) to celebrate the true meaning of Easter.  It starts with today and there is a short activity (5-10 minutes) every day.  Scriptures to read and even videos to watch to teach kids about what the true meaning of Easter is all about.

Easter is one of my favorite holidays.  It is not nearly as commercialized and I don't feel the pressures that come with Christmas.  But it is the holiday of HOPE and our Father's love for us.  I am so grateful for the chance to celebrate the love our Savior has for us as he was willing to suffer for our sins and die for us.  Most of all I am grateful that we can celebrate his glorious resurrection and that all will live again because of Him.

What a promise and miracle!  This is a wonderful video about Him.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Thanks for sharing these ideas. :)